More About Java Tree Wood II Parrot Playstand
Java Tree Wood II Parrot Playstand Product Features:
- A design of nature and of skilled craftmenship.
- The space between the branches help provide freedom for you bird to flap their
- There is also more room to explore.
- The base is constructed with quality Kamper wood from Kalimantan.
- This Java Tree Parrot Playstand has a smaller base then the other trees we offer.
- Bottom tray is carved and the caster wheels are hidden
- Available in 3 sizes:
- Small: 38" x 24" x 61"
- Medium: 38" x 24" x 61"
- Large: 40" x 24" x 61"
Go With The Original Responsibly Harvested Java Wood
The Java Tree is a natural tree perch made from a single coffee tree of 25 to 35
years of age when the tree becomes non-productive. This responsible harvesting
recycles old trees and does not hurt the environment and in addition provides a
supplementary income where there was none previously for coffee farmers. In the
journey to becoming a complementary piece for your companion, less then 1% of
the trees are suitable for sale. To Amplify and express the natural beakery and
provide a safe enrichment treat for your bird the finished perch becomes a
beautiful addition to your home and most importantly, practical and fun for your
bird and other creatures.
Borneo was once covered with dense rainforests, but along with its tropical
lowland and highland forests, there has been extensive deforestation in the past
sixty years. In the 1980s and 1990s the forests of Borneo underwent a dramatic
transition. They were levelled at a rate unparalleled in human history, burned,
logged and cleared.
Some manzanita species are among the rarest plants in the world. The endemic
Arctostaphylos hookeri ravenii (Presidio manzanita) is the most endangered and
restricted plant in the mainland United States.