More About Hana Hut Playtop Small Bird Cage with Stand
Stylish playtop small bird cage gives your bird extra playtime and elegance!
- Elegant Victorian styling
- Optional rolling stand on casters included
- Fun playtop area
- Two color choices
Your bird will sing the praises of the Hana Hut Playtop Small Bird Cage once they've had a chance to get settled in. Built with classic wrought iron Victorian details yet designed with the modern bird owner in mind, this small bird cage works wonderfully as a bird cage for Conures or a bird cage for Cockatiels. A fun convertible playtop area provides an extra perch, while a huge access door makes it easy for your bird to fly the coop when desired - although you can also securely and safely lock them in with a bird-proof locking mechanism.
Easy to set up and clean up, this elegant small bird cage comes with an optional stand for total mobility and additional storage space. With two color options to choose from, this play top small bird cage also comes with stainless steel food and water dishes, swing out feeder doors to minimize spillage, and a comfortable dowel wood perch for your bird's enjoyment.
Hana Hut Playtop Small Bird Cage with Stand Specifications:
- Bird Cage Dimensions:
- Outside Dimensions: 20"W x 20"D x 57"H
- Inside Dimensions: 20'W x 20"D x 24"H (interior height 24")
- Bar Spacing: 5/8" (Suitable for small to medium birds ranging from Cockatiels to Conures)
- Bar Thickness: 2.5 mm
- Weight: 27 lbs.
Hana Hut Playtop Small Bird Cage with Stand Features:
- Lower storage shelf for quick access to food, treats, and supplies
- Removable grate (metal) and slide out tray (plastic) for easy cleaning
- Swing out feeder doors (to contain spillage!)
- 2 feeder doors (swing out)
- 2 stainless steel water and food feeders
- 1 dowel wood perch
- Horizontal side bars and vertical front and back bars make this fun for birds who like to climb
- Cage and stand are separate pieces. Bird Cage comes with stand, but you do not have to assemble it if you do not need it!
- Rolling casters for easy moving
- Wrought iron construction and non-toxic powder coated finish
- Bird proof locking system that is easy for humans, very difficult for birds!
- Small Bird Cage Colors Available: White and Black
- Small Bird Cage Suggested For: Conures, Cockatiels, and other similar sized birds!
Bird Toy and Accessory Package For Hana Hut Playtop Small Bird Cage
Hana Hut Playtop Small Bird Cage Text Assembly Instructions
**Free shipping within the 48 contiguous states
Post your opinions and suggestion.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Would recommend this product.
Would recommend this product.
great cage for cockatiels
Location: los angeles, CA, United States
Date: March 29, 2013
bought this cage as an early Christmas present for my Cockatiels last year and all I can say is it was an instant hit, they love climbing out and perching on the perch..sturdy cage and was fairly easy to put together...a very roomy cage with lots of room for toys and stuff...5 stars for sure.
Daisy Loves It
Location: Germantown, MD, USA
Date: November 9, 2011
This is the perfect size for a cockatiel. The opening a the top is a big hit. Daisy loves climbing and perching on top. There is plenty of room inside.
This is a very functional cage. The stand is sturdy, the bottom of the cage is a little wobbly, but it hasn't been a problem.
Hana Hut with Playtop is Awesome
Location: Providence, RI, U.S.
Date: October 26, 2011
I love the Hana Hut Playtop. It was easy to assemble, however, no directions were enclosed and putting pictures on the directions would be very helpful, luckily I am good at putting things together. There is ample room for toys, perches and it is very easy to clean. I have two parakeets and they are all over the cage, playing with their toys, bathing in their drinking water bowl (despite the fact that I gave them a bathtub), and they like getting out of the cage. It is well made, sturdy and will serve me and my birds for a very long time. I would definitely recommend this cage to others.
nice cage, but hard to assemble
Location: North Adams, MA, US
Date: February 1, 2009
I got this cage for my cockatiel, and its great now that it is put together. However, in trying to assemble it i discovered that the directions were really confusing, (there were no illustrations,and it took me twice as long to assemble as it should have because i pretty much had to figure it out myself. i did end up needing to go to the hardware store to buy a bigger pair of pliers, as part of the directions ask you to bend in some of the wires to secure the cage assembly, and my smaller set of pliers didn't work at all. So basically this is a nice cage, for a good price, but you have to already have a good set of pliers (not a no tool assembly) and be pretty good at figuring out how things go together.
Otherwise, i do like the cage, but more detailed instructions would really be a an improvement for future buyers.
Share with friends and Family